Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Monday 29 October 2012

Ozone Access SB Harness - with roller SB!

Last week I got a second-hand Dakine roller spreader the plan was to swap it onto my Ozone Access Harness...

The first problem was there was no way I was going to be able to pull the straps back through the strap adjusters they were obviously sewn after being threaded through and would not fit back through...

So I raided my wife's sewing box and found an un-picker, and un-picked all the stitching. Thought it was best un-picked so that it can be re-sewn...

So then I was able to thread the strap through and remove the hooked spreader...

Then it was just a case of placing the roller spreader and re-threading the straps...

Jobs a good 'un...

Now I just need to get the ends of the straps re-sewn, so will take it to a shoe repairers at some point - somebody with an industrial sewing machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment