Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Never satisfied...

It's my birthday a week today and I have been mulling over what new stuff would satisfy my desires!

I have got some brilliant kit - my 4m Ozone Method is an incredible kite and I love it and after flying it seriously powered up I can't wait to do it again.


My Peter Lynn comp xr+ - now has the 140cm gigastrong axle, the longer stronger side frames, a custom back rest and new rear tyres. It inspires confidence allows me to hold down more power and I am so glad I didn't fork out for a bigger heavier buggy. (these upgrades were officially an early Birthday present!)


But what is it about this sport that means you are always on the look out for the next new thing?

For me it is now a couple more Methods - one bigger and one smaller, to complete my quiver. But I am glad that I didn't have a smaller kite on Friday as I would have probably gone with that rather than a fully powered up 4m...

I would love to try Ozone's Turbo bar as well - but how can you justify spending $250 and might not like flying on a bar? I would still like to try one though!
Ozone turbo bar
I now want a new Garmin Etrex 10 - I'm convinced on Friday my top speed should have been more like 65kph and that my Etrex H had frozen (it has done it numerous times before!). Then I have been unable to download the data off my Etrex H - annoying!


I reckon $1500 would do it - but then I'm sure that still wouldn't be the end of it! 

And what do my kids want to get me...
a onesie!



No comments:

Post a Comment