Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Friday 6 September 2013

Flysurfer Speed 3

I don't think I'm ever going to be able to afford a Speed, and I'm unlikely to ever go out on the water and I like to stay sat firmly in the buggy on the ground. But after watching various videos and reading reviews on the speed 3 - should I start some serious saving and pestering(!)?


I know they are top quality kites, with a huge wind range and from what I can see incredible hang-time. And from what I have read a 15m could replace my whole quiver in terms of wind range!

Since getting my first depower and absolutely loving it , should I even consider it?

For an ordinary bloke who just wants to have a blast, slide a lot and preferably keep all three wheels on the ground - is it worth it?

The general consensus on Extreme Kites is yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment