Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Thursday 10 October 2013

Undecided...

It is looking hopeful that I am going to get a new kite! But I am struggling to know if I should stick with my first love and get an Ozone - I am thinking a 2013 8m Ozone Summit to sit below my 10m Manta...


But I am seriously considering a  12m Flysurfer Speed 3 and I think my wife would agree if I sold the Manta to help fund it...


The Speed 3 has a high aspect ratio (6) and also covers a huge wind range, 9-22 knots (16-40 kph) so would pretty much cover the wind range of owning a Manta, 7-15 knots (12 -28 kph) and a Summit, 12- 25 knots (22-46 kph). It would also mean I only need to carry one kite rather than two.

I know also Flysurfer have excellent build quality (on a par with Ozone), I guess at the end of the day it will come down to money and if I can get a good deal on a 12m Speed 3 especially with the upcoming release of the 12m Speed 4 soon...

Does this mean I will need to give away my Ozone t-shirt and remove my Ozone stickers form the car and my helmet?





No comments:

Post a Comment