Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Friday 23 May 2014

GoPro, UGC...

User Generated Content.

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by somebody from GoPro, having watched my video Sideways on Vimeo, they wanted to see if they could add my video to the GoPro Channel!


I thought about it for all of about 3 seconds and said yes please, had a minor worry that it maybe dodgy, but after receiving an email from GoPro I knew all was above board.

Licence agreement signed, 18GB of raw video uploaded to GoPro's wiredrive (which took over 24 hours!) and now its wait and see if they will use it...

I do get some mounts for sharing my video with them and if they add my video to their channel then I get a GoPro HDHero3+, so fingers crossed.

GoPro gooseneck
GoPro suction cup
(images courtesy of GoPro.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment