About Me

My photo

Hi, I’m Mark and I’m addicted to kite buggying... I live in Baldivis (bal as in pal, di as in dead and vis is vis!) about half an hour south of Perth in Western Australia – I emigrated to Aus from Shropshire with my wife and two daughters, the best move we ever made. 

When not out in the buggy you will find me on http://www.extremekites.com.au/ where I am gum-nuts…

Baldivis Kite Buggying on Vimeo

Saturday, 20 June 2015

A bit of tidying up...

What do these two things have in common?


They are both essential for cleaning off the old grip tape on the foot pegs of the buggy, which had been patched a couple of times and needed replacing.


Look, Shiny...


I still had some grip tape in a box in the garage, just cut some short lengths...


As good as new ready to go and play...